Friday, February 26, 2010

Larry, Moe, Curling

I've learned a lot about myself by watching the Olympics. Mostly what a girl I am. It all started during the summer Olympics in Beijing. I found myself glued to the TV for synchronized swimming. It quickly became my second favorite summer sport behind basketball. Girly? Maybe. The most incredibly difficult of all summer sports? Definitely!

I thought for sure my secret love for synchronized swimming could be kept under wraps, but now that I have a new fave, I'm ready to shout it from the blogotops. WOMEN'S CURLING. Yep, curling. My love for curling is similar to my love for Miley Cyrus songs-I can't explain it, I won't defend it, but I'm not afraid to admit it.

Give it a shot. Two days left.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

It's not a real sport if you look that made-up while you're doing it.